VGOTECH Twist Tester – MICRO – CONTROLLER BASED ELECTRONIC TWIST TESTER, MODEL: “TT-MCT” (Fully Automatic Model) – is a Yarn Testing
Equipments used for accurate measurement of TPM (Twist per meter) or TPI (Twist per inch) of the twisted yarn. The Equipment has facility of both untwist/twist methods for measurement of TPM of twisted yarn.
HAVING FOLLOWING SPECIFICATIONS:
- Yarn Test Length : 50mm to 500mm adjustable (metric unit)
Or 2” to 20” adjustable (imperial unit)
: Test length adjustment by slider mechanism.
- Suitable for S/Z type of twisted yarns, multi as well as single filament yarns.
- Range : UP to 9999 TPM or 99.99 TPI
- Resolution : 1 TPM or 0.01 TPI
- Elongation Range : + 110mm or 4 inch with tolerance of -15mm or 0.6inch for movement in other direction.
- Motor Speed : up to 1500RPM adjustable.
: Manual control of rotation is possible by hand.
- Clamps : Spring loaded clamps at both end of the instrument for easy clamping of yarn.
- Averaging : Reading of twenty samples can be stored and average TPM/TPI value is calculated and displayed.
- Display : 16 digit backlit LCD display to display specified length, specimen No. mode of testing and TPM/TPI value.
- Electronic sensor for sensing zero (starting) position.
11.Tension weight up to 100gms adjustable in step of 5gms.
- Supply : 230V AC, 30Watts.
- Size : 1000mm x 150mm x 200mm (approx.)